At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business or save the world: it's the people that count.About You
As a Lead .NET Developer at AND Digital you'll act as a hands-on senior technical subject matter expert working across a Club's portfolio of clients, onsite and in multi-skilled agile delivery teams. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Use your technical knowledge to influence and steer the direction of projects whilst coaching and upskilling a team through implementing engineering best practices.
- Be hands on with development teams, understand what great code looks like and see the bigger picture, taking into account architecture and applying a DevOps mindset.
- Give and receive regular feedback to help the Developer community within your Club develop, and become more effective in their specialisms.
- Remain hands on with code, with a clear progression path to becoming more senior in the field and leading the direction of tech within your Club.
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
- Software engineering experience in .NET across both frontend and backend.
- Experience of defining and building architectural patterns including microservice architectures, API development, streaming architectures etc.
- Experience of working as a senior team member in Scrum or Kanban teams, applying best practices and using common teamwork techniques.
- Continuous integration and platform management experience.
- Experience of working with common cloud platforms and SaaS providers
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there's nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here's three key things to understand about us:
- We're built for people - like, real humans. Not 'resources' or 'staff'. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There's no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That's exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it's business critical for us.