We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our team based in Ipswich. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE.
Unity Online, provide digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The Digital Marketing Team work on commercially focused strategies to develop successful digital campaigns. This team work closely together to ensure client goals are perfectly executed and always exceeded.Web Developer - Role Overview
Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Developer to join one of Suffolk's fastest growing digital marketing agencies based on the outskirts of Ipswich. We are a growing team of 33 and looking to add an additional Web Developer to our Web team.Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Supporting clients and Technical SEO team with web development activity and troubleshooting
- Proactively maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, coding practices and opportunities for own development
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you
- Experience implementing complex eccommerce functionality
- Plesk, SSH server administration
- An understanding of version control i.e Git
- Experience of Quality Control or Browser Testing
- Principles of Agile development
- Competitive Salary + opportunity to earn bonuses
- Brand new workstation for all new starters
- Opportunity to work on exciting development projects
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthdays off
- Free parking and modern office environment
With a substantial existing client base of over 175 clients, fast growth and excellent products this role offers unrivalled long term security and progression opportunities.
If you would like to join our team and become our new Developer
then don't hesitate to hit apply now!