Leisure Pass Group is the largest multi-attraction pass company in the world operating in 35+ cities with over 65% market share. We were formed in early 2017 through the merger of three separate entities, London-based (old) Leisure Pass Group, Boston-based Smart Destinations and New York Pass, each of which offered passes allowing holiday-makers to visit attractions in different geographic markets. The technological expertise and commercial reach of the combined entity has created a clear global leader in an attractive segment of the e-tourism market. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 110, the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business' continued profitable growth. With a heavy investment across multiple teams this year LPG are excited for like minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
About the role
Senior UX / UI Designer
London based (currently remote)
Reports to the CTO
As UX / UI Designer, you will be creating global technology products that help people have the best city experience they have ever had. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and people, who wants to create amazing products. The ideal candidate will be someone who has deep technical expertise with human computer interaction, designing products that people love to use.
· Collaboratively drive design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch, working closely with product management and engineering
· Design highly-performant, feature-rich and visually appealing experiences for users to
enjoy across all our products
· Analyse user interface problems and create intuitive, accessible, easy-to-use design
solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
· Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, user journeys, wireframes, taxonomies,
visual design mock-ups and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualise and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
· Present design work to product managers, engineers and relevant stakeholders for review
· As appropriate, work with product management, plan and execute user research and
· Collaborate with engineering teams to build experiences, providing appropriate design
specifications, assets, and review finished interfaces.
What will you have/Who are you?
· Degree/Masters in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
· Extensive experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
· Wide-ranging experience of working in collaborative teams, directly with software engineers for implementation of designs and in particular in agile development processes
· Experience of leading product designers, overseeing/supporting others in the creation of assets
· A multi-disciplinary designer, with skills across research, User experience and, User Interaction design, data, analytics and technology
· Deep experience designing interfaces for web-based/mobile products and tools
· High-level experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles
· Experience with storyboarding, prototyping and usability testing
· Strong working knowledge of Accessibly standards and how best to incorporate them into designs
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides
· Good understanding of front-end development frameworks
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various teams.
· Proficiency in a variety of tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Framer, Flinto, Figma, Axure, Balsamiq
What will we offer?
· Competitive market rate salary
· The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
· 25 days' holiday
· Floating bank holiday
· Enhanced Maternity
· Pension Scheme
· The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
· Season Ticket Loan
LPG feel passionately about our stance as an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards from a recruitment process perspective when it comes to age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and parental status.