0ffice 365 Automation Engineer - Remote Contract - Outside IR35About Automation Logic
Automation Logic is a leading professional services consultancy helping organisations to embrace human-friendly automation and achieve their creative potential. We exist to deliver better business through automation.
Our clients are in banking and central government and we work on some of the most challenging and rewarding projects in the field of cloud automation, applying DevOps methodology in all we do. Our headquarters are in London.
As individuals and as a team, we value curiosity, humility, integrity and collaboration above all.
We are committed to providing a diverse and supportive workplace.The Role:
The O365 Automation Engineer will provide a variety of IT services including identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, support services, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
The 0365 Automation Engineers will be responsible for solution design and delivery, working on more than one process simultaneously.This role will require DBS clearance. Applicants must be eligible, if not already DBS cleared.Responsibilities:
- Process automation solution design.
- Assist in the solution design approval process.
- Solution delivery using a variety of tools and working with other automation engineers.
- Solution testing (both systems / integration and support of user).
- Solution implementation.
- Interaction with all digital stakeholders (other multidisciplinary teams, solution and enterprise architects, developers, platform and infrastructure engineers, etc.).
- Work with a Business Analyst to produce detailed low level requirements.
- Interaction with business stakeholders (process owners, subject matter expects, process users, etc.)
- Process automation using O365 (Office 365).
- Extraction, manipulation and upload of data from a variety of databases.
- API use.
- Solution design.
- Extensive Microsoft 365 components and tools knowledge and experience, including SharePoint, Forms, Flow, Azure DevOps, etc..
- Process improvement/engineering useful.
- Reporting / Data handling.
Please reach out to Chris Bennett for more information or apply on the link!