Assistant Customer Marketing Manager- Associate LevelRemotePosition Summary
The Customer Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Customer Marketing to create compelling customer marketing content to bring to life a new brand strategy for Infor to support business growth. The focus is on creating compelling, coveted and engaging customer stories to build brand association and confidence for our audiences.
Infor has a compelling story to tell the world, but often the relevance and product advantages get obscured in the marketing process so that our target audiences and influencers are not clear on our market position, differentiation, value or aspirations. Infor has many messages and needs to focus its communications on the key messages and communication channels. We need to reconnect with our customers and wider audience ecosystem to articulate Infor's brand in a compelling, engaging and authentic way.
The Customer Marketing Manager will work to define the approach to customer storytelling for awareness and demand generation, that will be leveraged by different channels and tactics including events, advertising, Infor.com. They will lead on creative, production and customer liaison, and ensure distribution. The stories will further enhance the demand for our products and services and provide reassurance that Infor is a no regret choice.
Experience of conceiving and managing integrated campaigns or content in a global tech b2b software marketing is therefore required. S/he will often need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of our brand. Critical to this role will be partnering with the field, customer, content, sales, creative and communications teams. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Define the requirements for customer storytelling
- Map the end to end process, and work with stakeholders to align and make it as smooth as possible for everyone
- Take ownership of being the lead for the customer during their participation in the customer marketing programme so they feel confident and happy with how their stories are told, working with the customer and sales teams
- Create the content, which will be written and film, to a high standard of storytelling and quality
- Work with content, digital, design, field, communications and sales to source and distribute customer stories
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Proven expertise in marketing at a major enterprise software brand
- Bachelors degree / Marketing Qualification
- Experience building compelling marketing assets
- Excellent storytelling, verbal, and written communications skills
- A great collaborator who can deliver through influence and partnership
- A strong passion for people and desire to develop strategies to help education, community, and developer partnerships connect to solutions in compelling way
- Passion for and real comfort with projects that have heavy doses of technology.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies-such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration-we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/ About Infor
Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
We value the time you have taken to submit your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion