Our Managed Services (MS) has seen continued success and growth in recent time. We are recruiting for a Pre-Sales Consultant to collaborate closely with Sales, Commercial, Finance and MS Technical Tower Leads and Specialists, to input into sales proposals and bid responses.
The successful candidate will have strong written proposal skills and input into MS accurate solutions and costing models.
Working with the department team leads, you will act as the MS liaison between the Business and MS - IT Shared Services teams define and produce high-quality bid responses.Job Purpose
Reporting to the MS Director of IT Shared Services, as the MS Pre-sales Consultant you will work collaboratively with the Technical Support Team Leads, Clients and the Sales Team to produce the bid responses and solution proposals for future and existing clients.
You will handle producing the pre-sales collateral required to understand the downstream impact on each of the teams, the services already provided, and the clients' contractual obligations and factor the costs and time into the bids.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to set up and develop best practice to ensure pre-sales and bids include Managed Services IT Shared Services elements. Your contributions will help the sales team produce proposal responses that are fully solutioned and priced, ensuring compliance with IT Shared Services standards and solutions and ensuring supportability.Key Role Deliverables
Key Working Relationships
- Writing MS bid content and participating in costing and scoping.
- Develop the solution-based proposal and bid collateral.
- Provide pre-sales technical support in sales presentations with support from IT Shared Services Leads.
- Act as the key IT Shared Services Pre-Sales Lead and 'go-to' person for Sales, and IT Shared Services.
Analytical and Judgement Skills
- Representing MS with Sales and wider business colleagues
- Adept at handling a Sales environment.
Planning and Organising
- Critical thinking and the ability to evaluate information and present in a consumable format.
Strategy/Policy/Service Development and Implementation
- Own the pre-sales processes for MS.
- Produce artefacts and collateral for bids.
- Provide pre-sale technical support throughout the full sales cycle, from initial contact to sales conclusion, including solution sizing, generation of high-level design documents, and problem-solving. With support from technical SMEs.
How will you stand out?
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of all services provided by the IT Shared Services Teams.
- Develop working relationships and processes to underpin the activities required.
- Develop working relationships with Sales, Professional Services and all areas of Agilisys to support the bids and sales.
What's in it for you?
- An independent and confident individual who accepts accountability, responsibility and who is commercially astute.
- Demonstrate a proven pre-sales experience of EUC, technical service desks, Cloud and infrastructure, Service Management (MI, PM, CM, service continuity, SACM etc.), Data Services, Field Engineering. Microsoft house - Azure, O365
- Strong ITIL experience
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (ServiceNow an advantage)
- Prior experience of IT Managed Services Organisation in a similar role.
- Excellent presentation skills with a clear ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment that requires a willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
We're based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys "Perks at Work" scheme
, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavour to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter
- a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter
, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned
status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some significant progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to strengthen our culture of inclusion further and diversify our workforce.