Salary 40-55k. London based company.
I am currently hiring a C# developer for a finance company who have developed a platform that has proven to last through this unprecedented situation. They are looking for a C# developer to join their development team and help push their company to the next step.
This role will suit a C# developer who has been working for between 2-5 years and wants to make a step up into a mid-level role. This is good for anyone with solid C# developer experience and MVC framework exposure/usage.Must haves:
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years' experience as a C# Developer
- Utilised ASP.NET MVC
- Confident in learning other technologies outside of the core C# focus
- Experience of having worked on a similar platform or for a finance company
- Exposure or coding with any FE technologies
- Taken an active responsibility on their current projects
This role would perfectly suit someone who is looking to further their career and take key ownership on projects going forward. The company is going through a growth period at present and will be building all around you, giving you the chance to learn and engage with all types of developers.
If this role sounds like your next career move, please do not hesitate to contact us!