We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Business & Digital Services team as a Systems Analyst to provide a technical and functional service to support and drive continuous improvement across the D365 Finance & Operations sysem.The Details:
The Systems Analyst will provide technical and functional support encountered by users as well as monitoring the systems daily and responding immediately to security or usability concerns. You'll also manage the configuration and operation of the D365 system and its integrations.Other responsibilities include:
What We're Looking For...
- Upgrading systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Providing support for all production and development environments and upgrade to new versions as required
- Designing, implementing, delivering and supporting the D365 F&O environment and associated services
- Responsible for on-going developments and service improvements with recommendations where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining documentation of complete environments, including system diagrams, failover testing, troubleshooting and service specification
- Analysing business requirements and produce technical specifications to IT applications standards
- Managing change control process for production releases
- Setup, documenting and testing onsite failover for all production environments
- Managing and working with 3rd party support vendors
- Performance monitoring and analysis
We'll expect you to have a degree, preferably in an IT related discipline, or an equivalent combination of specialised training. Microsoft Dynamics AX technical certification would be preferable. In addition, you can demonstrate your experience in the primary support of MS Dynamics/D365 or an ERP system. You also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2012/D365. If you have experience of managing 3rd party support vendors this would also be beneficial.
Excellent communication skills are essential due to the collaborative responsibilities involved in this role and the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships. This role will suit someone self-motivated, diligent, and who can learn new systems quickly. It will also appeal to those who enjoy working in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.About Us:Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd is a private company headquartered at the Oxford Science Park outside Oxford, UK, with satellite offices in Cambridge (UK), New York, Cambridge, San Francisco (US), Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and a broader commercial presence that includes Japan, Germany, France and India. The company sells to nearly 100 countries and is in a period of rapid growth.Oxford Nanopore employs over 600 employees from multiple disciplines including nanopore science, molecular biology and applications, informatics, engineering, electronics, manufacturing and commercialisation. The management team, led by CEO Dr Gordon Sanghera, has a track record of delivering disruptive technologies to the market.Oxford Nanopore's sequencing platform is the only technology that offers real-time analysis (for rapid insights), in fully scalable formats from pocket to population scale, that can analyse native DNA or RNA and sequence any length of fragment to achieve short to ultra-long read lengths.Our goal is to enable the analysis of any living thing, by anyone, anywhere. We offer real-time nanopore-based DNA/RNA sequencing technology: accessible, easy to use and fully scalable for any requirement.