Senior Manager/Director Digital Strategy
Huumun is a leading digital transformation and solutions provider specialising in the life sciences sector. We're seeing increasing demand for our solutions, including for high-level strategy and planning, and are now looking for a senior professional in this area to join us. This is an exciting role delivering digital strategy consulting and execution to a range of international pharma and biotech clients, at UK, EU and global levels.
Right now, you might be in a corporate environment, or at an agency or consulting firm, either in a director-level role, or looking to make this your next step.
Keen to join a small, fast moving organisation where you can really make an impact? This could be the ideal opportunity for you. Salary and benefits will be geared towards attracting the right individual.Purpose of the job:
To advise huumun clients and prospects on:
Characteristics of the role:
- Best practice digital strategy
- Digital innovation
- Multichannel marketing
- Digital health
- To design digital strategy and execution programmes to enable huumun clients to achieve their objectives
- To focus these objectives primarily in the area of drug launches
- To help expand the huumun strategy and consulting expertise and capabilities, and to grow a team over team
This role is perfect for an experienced Digital Strategist looking to make a real impact to provide strong digital thinking to multidisciplinary teams developing integrated marketing strategies for huumun pharma and biotech clients and prospects.
You will be able to translate clients' business objectives and brand strategies into effective programs that leverage digital channels and technologies.
A deep understanding of changing consumer (and ideally healthcare professional) behaviour in an increasingly digital world will help us define what this means for healthcare marketersQualifications and experience required:
This role requires proven experience in digital strategy, innovation, and multichannel marketing.
Ideally with some form of post-graduate qualification in digital, strategy or innovation, you will be able to match theory with real-world experience, and a pragmatic approach to getting things done.
Whilst preference will be given to candidates with pharma experience, we'd also encourage candidates with a broad B2B and B2C digital strategy background to apply.Essential:
- Deep understanding of digital strategy
- Knowledge of the life sciences sector
- The presence and confidence to operate at up to board level within client companies
- Leadership skills and stakeholder management to drive delivery across a matrix organisation
- An entrepreneurial approach, with great people skills and calmness under pressure
- Exceptional communications, presentation and influencing skills
- Recognized as a digital innovator - able to show experience in deploying multiple digital initiatives in pharma
- Personal qualities of enthusiasm, tenacity, charm, lots of energy and a good sense of humour
Location & travel:
- Above country leadership or influencing role
- Pharma marketing and launch experience
- A second language
UK based. This is a mainly work from home role, occasional travel to clients as needed and to huumun HQ in Bracknell for team and project meetings.
Option for overseas travel to visit clients as and when this becomes possible.Salary: CompetitiveDue to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.