Senior Finance Business Partner
Up to £80,000 + benefits
Partner Financial are working with a leading consumer business based in West London with international operations and a heavy presence in both the US and Europe. The business has developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for driving the financial and business performance of the group; ensuring the business achieves its financial related targets, through tracking and management of the Groups financial plan.
You will also be analysing, understanding and communicating meaningful reporting on the businesses performance to support timely and accurate reporting to the Board and Leadership team; facilitating the decision-making process.Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be:
- Developing the group cashflow forecasting process to support reliable currency exposure identification
- Supporting business case approvals and project tracking
- Using insights to advise on decisions to reduce costs, increase profit and revenue; balancing financial performance with customer value proposition
- Delivering the Group's financial plan and forecasts, including the reporting of cost saving initiatives and strategy
- Providing input and challenge into decision making from both a business and financial perspective
- Assisting in the delivery of new systems and processes to add value to the business and drive efficiencies
- Working with the offshore finance team to deliver the monthly reporting
- Supporting operational business decisions and advising on actions to maximise business value, considering the wider impacts of decisions across the Group
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working within or with a large blue-chip business
- Highly inquisitive and organised with the ability to work to work on multiple pieces of work, with multiple deadlines
- Analytical, with the ability to analyse, interpret and present financial and business data
- Ability to perform complex modelling to analyse financial feasibility of projects
- Highly inquisitive and organised with the ability to work on multiple pieces of work, with multiple deadlines
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.