We are recruiting for Marketing Executive to join the our business, working on our industry specific job board platform, so experience working on a similar platform or service is essential.
As part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for engaging existing & potential customers to purchase from us, interact with us, buy more, stay longer and recommend us. To achieve this, the ambition is to enable consumers to maximise their use of the platforms tools and functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop marketing and campaign plans in support of wider Marketing objectives.
· Work with our marketing partners & suppliers to deliver effective campaigns with the goals of driving usage of the job platform amongst recruiters, direct clients and candidates.
· Work collaboratively with database CRM's to design, deliver and review campaigns.
· Campaign reporting and insight communication.
· Researching customers product features and digital journeys.
Skills & Experience required:
· Experience of end to end marketing delivery with a job board or similar platform.
· Ability to identify opportunities to integrate ideas & delivery across channels and business areas.
· A passion for identifying and leading innovative marketing activity.
· Experience in planning & prioritising a wide range of activity with a variety of objectives.
· Understanding of a variety of campaign attribution measures and a desire to understand the non-linear commercial benefits of activity.
· A track-record of delivering direct marketing campaign activity.
What will you get for this role?
· Competitive salary, depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
· Flexible working environment; the ability to work from home as well as from offices in London, Birmingham or Manchester
· Company pension scheme
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
· Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
· Excellent range of flexible benefits including healthcare, medical, company laptop / mobile phone.
Working at IDEX
IDEX Consulting is an innovative Recruitment and Talent Management Consultancy specialising in the attraction and development of talent within the Insurance, Financial Services and Legal sectors across the UK & globally. IDEX was originally founded as a specialist General Insurance Consultancy back in 2006, with the mission of producing a recruitment business focused on adding value to the Insurance Market.
We have come a long way since then, growing throughout the pandemic through strong relationships and innovative strategic planning. This focus on quality service, innovative solutions and a unique methodology has seen us grow significantly, with consistent year on year growth over the last 14 years. We are proud of the fact that our growth has been organically funded by the reinvestment of profit, allowing continued investment into staff training and new technology to ensure the delivery of high levels of client service and promotion of our sector as a diverse and valuable place to build a career.
For more information, please contact email@example.com