Information Security Manager- Governance and Assurance
A leading manufacturing firm is seeking a Security and Governance Assurance Manager to improve sound information security processes in line with the target operating model.
Knowledge of regulation and processes in line with industrial controls is important.
You will be experienced in maintaining security standards, ideally ISO27001 or NIST, and you should have a strong appreciation of technical controls. Although this is a governance, compliance, and risk position, applicants with technical curiosity or from a technical background are favourable given the enterprise-wide security approach.
Previous experience in managing a team is important, and liaising with senior stakeholders in the firm in both IT and the business. Knowledge of...
You will have
- Security policies and standards. Maintenance of policies and standards in line with business appetite and regulation.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of control effectiveness by way of KRI's. Improving the security risk dashboard with actionable metrics.
- Security Awareness. Management of the organization's security awareness platform, ensuring all staff receive and complete mandatory training.
- Oversight of project requirements and ensuring through appropriate measures that services are secure by design.
- A background in any of the following industries: Manufacturing, Energy, Nuclear, Logistics
- Experience of industrial or critical and national infrastructure regulation
- Controls / Frameworks: ISO27001, MITRE, SCADA IoT, OT, Industrial Controls Systems, SCADA, NIS Regulation, NIS Directive.
- Security or Risk certifications
Currently remote working.
Willing to wait for a 3 month's notice period