Any UK base
SC Clearance (Desirable)An overview of the role
As a Data Migration Lead within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Migration, Data Warehousing, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors.The work
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.Collaboration/Innovation
As a vital part of our business unit, you'll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.Why this role?
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Contributing to the delivery of Data Migration, Cloud Migration, Data Warehousing, Data Integration and Master Data Management projects
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Migrating, Cloud Migration, Data Management, Data Architecture, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and Cloud Migrations (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management , data migration planning and scoping , data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management and information governance
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects, ideally in a key role
- Leading and mentoring both onsite and offshore teams in delivering the Technical solutions
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We're active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs - written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/ Upskilling
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, please apply and we'll see if we can support you.Diversity
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.