About the role
Working for a well-established bank in London looking for a Digital Product Innovation Manager to join an Innovation team of 10 working on exciting Greenfield products. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter looking to work on real life products, delivered to real life people, in the real life world! You will be part of an incubation hub who are set to launch this market leading product in the very near future.
The Digital Product Manager will:
· Look to create the digital solutions that will make a real life impact in people's lives
· Work on the design and build of the product with a focus strategy, discovery and delivery
· Be passionate about innovation and how digital can disrupt and innovate core banking propositions
· Work with established agile methodologies and experience in design thinking
· Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, a designer and an analyst
· Strong digital product management experience
· Worked on consumer (b2c) products
· Experience with end to end delivery of products, from building the proposition through to working with developers on delivery
· Worked in agile environments
· Digital agency / consultancy background would be highly beneficial but not essencial.
About the Company
The bank is massively focused on the future and innovation and has an established customer base. This role would be ideal for someone looking to be at the forefront of emerging technologies,
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £70,000 + package + bonus