A vibrant company who have grown to organically have allowed themselves to be recognised in the games development industry. They have won multiple awards and is a company that most people will have heard off. The company culture is very laid back, hard working atmosphere but relaxed at the same time. Work hard, play harder!
What they want from you:
- Ideal developer should have a genuine interest with gaming, sports or be passionate with development.
- Contribute to the development of new functionalities.
- Good knowledge with C# and Unity. Ideally modern C# skills.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code.
- Work well with teams and develop and play games!!
What they are offering:
- Genuine career progression
- Flexibility remote working and office split of your choice, even after the pandemic.
- 34-36 hour working week
- 35 Holidays per annum
- TV, PlayStation gaming, Board games, Ping Pong, Darts etc
- Great working atmosphere and friendly team.
- You will have the chance to develop your personal skills and technical knowledge
- Delivering the coolest and latest games.
My partner is looking for a Junior and Mid-Level Developer but would be open to consider Senior Developers. You would require travels to the office couple of times a week, they have offices in Manchester, Preston and Leeds. You will have a choice of which office you would want to commute to.
Salary ranging from Juniors £25K region / Mid-Level = £30K-£40K Seniors= £40-50K
If this is something you would like to hear more, get in touch with our consultant Kelvin Cheng@ 10X Tech.net / alternatively apply back to this advert or reach out on 0161.546.3188