What You'll Be Doing
We urgently need a seasoned go-getter to deliver a best-in-class product for financial loans. It's a niche product with a clear vision and fully engaged stakeholders at all levels. This greenfield build will comprise an agile team of seven and this particular role will be a hybrid of a Deliver Manager and Product Owner, facilitating the agile ceremonies, communicating milestones and progress to the customer and working closely with the customer's domain experts to convert the feature map into stories for delivery. The other team roles comprise a UX designer, back and front-end developers, an architect and a tester.
You will need a value-driven mindset with an understanding of the dynamics of a start-up culture, coupled with an attitude of getting the job done and diving into the detail to make things happen when needed. Responsibilities
This is you
- Deliver the project with an adaptive agile method based on scrum
- Leveraging stand ups, planning, demos, refinement, retrospectives
- Own the planning process and participate heavily in backlog creation
- Remove impediments and strive to optimise velocity
- Identify and enrich backlog items to ensure features and stories are clearly defined
- Develop an expert understanding of the customer's needs and champion them
- Uphold the quality of the end product
You are someone who likes to get stuck in and enjoys being in the midst of the action. You have a presence and inspire loyalty and drive in your team, through energy and passion for delivery. Your excellent written, visual & verbal communication skills keep everyone aligned from the customer to users, the team, peers and leadership.
You are able to evidence your role in the success and delivery of online digital products built on modern cloud PaaS and/or SaaS.
Ideally, we would like someone who understands the Microsoft ecosystem, Azure, PowerBI, .NET, Dynamics, etc and has experience in finance and loan processing. That said, it's not essential, so don't let it deter you from applying if you have that key combination of Delivery Management and Product ownership we are looking for.