We are looking for an Assistant Outreach Support Expert (M2) to join our Modis Aerospace team, working onsite at the European Space Agency in Harwell, United Kingdom.
Modis has proudly supported the Aerospace & Defence industry in the Netherlands for decades. Our partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA) has been one of the many success stories allowing our people to expand their career horizons. Modis experts are contributing to some of the most important technical advances in Aerospace and Defence which impact the way we live our lives today, through specialised engineering expertise and other required skillsets. This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
Specific tasks to be performed:
· Provide outreach related expert support in fields such as event management, web-site development and content management as well as graphical design.
· Interface with ESA corporate communications to implement TIA Directorate level communications plan and activities.
· Support to social media activities.
· Organise and maintain internal communication activities.
· Support the coordination of review and approval process of communication material at Director's level.
· Propose and initiate new communication activities.
· Support coordination and logistics of Director level events in ECSAT.
· Pitching ideas for potential content pieces that he/she would like to create.
· Support participation to Harwell Campus activities.
· Participation to Harwell Campus related meetings.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
· University degree (Bachelor) related to specific expertise required.
· Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
· Good knowledge of ESA Telecommunications and Integrated Application programmes is a distinct asset.
· Strong skills in planning and organisation, communication, relationship management and customer focus as well as innovation and creativity.
· Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
· Fluent in English; knowledge of other member state language is an asset.
About ESA ECSAT
The European Centre for Space Applications and Telecommunications (ECSAT) is ESA's new facility in the United Kingdom. It is based at the Harwell Science, Innovation and Business Campus in Oxfordshire.
ECSAT is the most recent addition to ESA's operational sites across Europe. First opened in 2009, ECSAT will be developed by ESA following agreements reached between the UK and ESA in November 2012. ECSAT will support activities related to telecommunications, integrated applications, climate change, technology and science.
Please send your CV to email@example.com before 22/02/2021