BRAND NEW MID/SENIOR UX PRODUCT DESIGN ROLE | PERM | CENTRAL LONDON AGENCY | LONDON/REMOTE | INTERNATIONAL CLIENT BASEThe headline:
Work with an international client base with interesting, knotty problems to solve. Some things you'll be doing are:
Some things the hiring manager is looking for:
- Define products by leading collaborative workshops and research.
- Creating delightful internal tools, systems, highly use mobile apps and sites
- Inspire clients by being a trusted and expert design practitioner.
- Help improve design processes and culture.
- Create high level concepts and flesh it out into highly useable digital product
- Think through UX challenges when designing a digital platform
- Conceptualise solutions to get clients excited about the potential of a product
- Work at speed, on multiple projects, without losing track of the details
- Experience of reshaping complex digital products.
- Experience leading multiple stages of the design process, including research, prototyping, testing, and design delivery.
- Confidence structuring websites, apps and portals through Information Architecture.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- A passion for building beautiful and intuitive digital experiences
- An obsession with customer needs and designing solutions that work seamlessly for them
- Confidence in explaining their process and their output to the team and to clients
- Experience facilitating and interpreting usability testing.
- The confidence to fail and learn from mistakes and a desire to seek feedback to continually improve.
- Experience working on web and mobile interfaces.
- A strategic thinker, confident in helping clients define successful strategies.
- Ability to transform research findings into actionable design principles, requirements, user stories and user flows.
- Able to deliver design solutions to budget by controlling complexity and scope.
Sounds like you? Get in touch!