An exciting opportunity to join a global consultancy and work on their prestigious client site (currently homebased due to Covid) in Farnborough. A household name and huge brand, this role will give the right candidate the opportunity to show case their development skills and the role also offers ample personal development opportunities. You will join as an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer and work in an already established team of 7.The Role
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously while also being a team player, have C# and be resilient, resourceful and able to multi-task and make things happen with a sense of urgency. We are looking for a strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer with the following experience:
- MS Dynamics 2016 development
- Microsoft .Net development ( C#)
- Strong documentation review capabilities
- Ability to ensure code produced is well documented and of a suitable quality
- Ensure adherence to coding standards
- Experience working in a large corporate organisation
You must be hands on technical in Dynamics 2016 and have had at least a 3-5 years' experience on Dynamics Desirable
- MS CRM 2013 and above.
- Action Pack system
- C# for Web and Server Side development including Transactions.
- SQL Server Reporting.
- HTML and CSS.
If you are looking for a solid long-term career move where you can really use your skills to make a difference and be well supported in your own professional development then please apply with your CV now.