Direct to Consumer Acquisition Manager, Mars Pet Nutrition12 month Contract, £300-£350 per day
At Mars PN, we believe in making a better world for pets, and want to do this through transforming our relationships with pet parents through delivering excellent products, services and experiences with our brands.
The D2C team is a newly formed team responsible for running the D2C operations for Mars PN Europe; if you join this team you'll be right in the midst of the action, working with people across the company to create product experiences that delight our pet parents. You will be part of a unique team that will be creating and building the direct-to-consumer space, so it's your chance to really make your mark.
You will be responsible for the development and deployment of our Marketing and Communications Strategy, working with our Paid Media, PR, Creative agencies and Brand Partners and alongside our Content Manager to coordinate our entire Acquisition stream. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirited individual, with a love of getting stuck in and taking initiative to make things happen.What are we looking for?
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing, having worked in a Digitally Native Vertical / Direct To Consumer brand (preferably in Petcare but not essential)
- You are comfortable making data-driven decisions, with a strong sense of perspective and ability to understand how your role fits into the bigger picture
- Hands on experience of managing agencies, specifically Paid Media
- You are both a thinker and a do-er and don't mind switching between the two
- You are a planner and are comfortable getting what you need from different stakeholders in order to deliver your plans on time
What can you expect from Mars?
- Developing a clear & comprehensive Marketing & Communications strategy, leading & inspiring others in the implementation of this plan (third-party suppliers & D2C business team)
- Tracking & reporting Acquisition KPIs and optimising plans accordingly, utilising information from a range of different marketing channels to understand trends, areas of success & areas of improvement
- Planning monthly marketing activities based on the Marketing Strategy and co-ordinating all Acquisition work-streams (Paid Media, PR, Content, Social Media, CRM, Brand Partnerships, Events)
- Day-to-day D2C point of contact for our third-party PR, paid media, creative agencies and brand partners coordinating the execution of the Marketing calendar with them
- A competitive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits package that makes you feel rewarded for you work.
- Equal Parental Leave: All new parents at Mars UK have the chance to take 52-weeks off, with 26 paid at 90% salary.
- A company that doesn't just understand the importance of work-life balance, but actively encourages it with Mars Be Well Initiatives.
- Mentoring and support for your development from day-one, including access to renowned Mars University.
- More than just a career; work for Mars and you join a purpose-drive organization trying to build a better world tomorrow.
14/02/2021To open a dialogue, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you!