A world leading consumer electronics company is looking for a Games Development Engineer
to join their team on a permanent basis, based just outside of West London.
In this team you will work alongside developers to enable the development of games on their devices. You will build relationships with external partners to allow this on one side of the role, whilst also working on the software development cycles with a focus on optimisation and improvement. Responsibilities for the Games Development Engineer:
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematics, or related field
- 2-3 years of industry experience working on games development on tasks such as optimisation, shaders, effects, porting games, performance analysing
- Experience with 3D Graphics APIs such as Vulkan, Unity, OpenGL ES, DirectX, Metal etc.
- Good knowledge of the Android platform
- Programming proficiency in Java or C/C++
- Excellent interpersonal skills - confident giving presentations in meetings and conferences
Please attach your CV with your application for review Key Words
Games Development Engineer / Games Developer / Graphics / 3D Graphics / Optimisation / Optimization / Shaders / Porting / Performance / Analysis / API / Vulkan / Unity / OpenGL / OpenGL ES / DirectX / Metal / Android / Gaming / Java / C / C++ / Presentations / Conferences / Stakeholders / Public Speaking
#AR/VR & Graphics #Engineering
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)