Who we are.
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast-growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need.
We are looking for Investment Banking Domain consultant.Key responsibilities:
What you get
- Strong experience in Capital Markets Industry preferably in market infrastructure space
- Strong domain experience including understanding of end to end flows in trading, clearing, settlement, collateral management
- In depth knowledge of Trade life cycle of equities, fixed income and deriviatives
- Strong domain experience in reference data
- Experience in driving end to end transformation engagements from a Business perspective
- Understanding of data models and data flows will be an added advantage
- Any product knowledge will be an added advantage
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally.
We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and supportPlease read about TCS: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652Role: Investment Banking Domain consultantJob Type: PermanentLocation: UKNote: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.