An exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our diverse and talented Software Development Team.
This Role is fully remote and Part time in the office with the team after lockdown! Role
The Full Stack Developer will be a keen independent problem solver that enjoys liaising directly with customers to understand requirements and then build bespoke software solutions. This is a client facing role requiring a confident and inquisitive demeanour. Able to multi-task multiple projects and support the rest of their team as required. Essential Core Tech Stack
Essential Personal Skills
- Experience with C#.
- Microsoft .NET Framework (for legacy app support) and .NET Core (current/new development).
- ASP.NET Core.
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC.
- Microsoft Entity Framework Core.
- Understanding of SQL and relational database design and theory (tables, views, joins, aggregates, stored procedures). Bonus points if this is via MS SQL Server.
- Subversion and Git VCS.
- Comfortable with using Windows-based operating systems e.g. remoting onto a server and copying files to it. Bonus points for Linux as well.
- Comfortable testing own code and peer-reviewing colleagues code, as our SDLC also involves testing (we don't hand off to a testing team) and post-rollout support.
- Analytical mind. Able to think about a software issue or bug and isolate it by process of elimination.
- Clear communication skills (as will be expected to gather and assess requirements, write technical and change documents and liaise directly with customers).
- Open communicator (we're a small, very tight team and remaining communicative is essential to the way in which we work).
- Support our sophisticated remote monitoring management system and other internal apps.
- Ability to work through lists of deliverables (from specification) to a fixed deadline.
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies (we are ISO 27001/9001 certified).
What we are offering
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom
- Lives in or proximate to Greater Manchester
- Comfortable commuting to Stockport
- Flexible hours and due to Covid-19 pandemic will be mostly homeworking
- Dedicated in work training time using Udemy, tech conferences, etc
- Workplace pension
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (incremental scheme in place)
- Free parking
- Free broadband
- Quarterly Social Events
- Free fruit and beverages
Please get in touch for more Information!