EMEA Field Marketer
At Protecht we LOVE our customers, and our customers LOVE Protecht.ERM - Being a seasoned Field Marketer & Content Writer is your ticket to joining Protecht EMEA Team
The Field Marketer is a newly created role and critical for lead generation in EMEA, based in London Metropolitan.
Our ideal Team Member is someone with experience in lead generation and events, creative, organized and detail oriented. Someone who is passionate about working with the Sales Team on a daily basis and have front of mind was to help fill the pipeline.
You will be reporting to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer and will be part of the Global Marketing team helping us take our brand in EMEA to the next level.OPPORTUNITY
- You'll help shape and scale our digital marketing efforts
- Form part of the small London team
- Work closely with our Head Office team in Sydney, Australia
- Drive our marketing efforts across EMEA
- Successful lead generation matrix from previous roles
- Be a self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Content creation GURU
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Design and execute marketing strategy to generate brand awareness, lead generation and pipeline opportunities locally
- Coordinate the local content plan production (Local Insights Reports, Webinars, Blog Articles, etc)
- Create and track campaigns
- Research ongoing events and meetups for us to participate in
- Provide logistical support for events including help generate registration, venue sourcing and printing collateral
- Reconcile budgets and post event wrap up: ensure event leads are processed in CRM system for distribution to sales
- KPI based, with majority of your time working on lead generation though campaigns (digital and events) with development of specific content for UK market.
- 5+ years Field Marketing experience, with strong focus on Social Media, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Salesforce
- Demonstratable experience of marketing B2B / SaaS products
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Fluent in English is a must
- A true local who can influence and leverage your audience to drive attendance to webinars, events, and leads to our platform!
- Tertiary education in Business / Commerce / Marketing
- Demonstratable experience in delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing
- Attention to detail, organised, and able to meet deadlines
- We understand RISK
- We always keep a HUMAN touch
- We empower our TEAM and CUSTOMERS through leadership, knowledge-sharing & mentorship
We're fearless in our pursuit of pioneering new solutions. Where others see problems, we see opportunity.
Real relationships are the glue that holds us together as a team and the reason clients stay with us long term.
We know that risk and reward are intrinsically linked and brilliant risk management is the fuel that drives us all to reach new heights.
People are the lifeblood of businesses.Interested?
Please follow the link provided to submit your application!ESSENTIAL - Applicants need to have unconditional legal rights to live and work full time in the UK