About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services to the UK Oil & Gas industry, helping our customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.Who we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Livelink Systems Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the IM Systems Support function and key stakeholder to effectively deliver the business analysis and administration service for our customer's IM suite of applications, plus associated modules/add-ins, particularly for OT Content Server and Assai DCMS. What the role will involve...
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering, business/technical analysis, and design of solutions consistent with existing implementations
- Develop taxonomies, process, permissions models and document links.
- Provide efficient support to the existing Livelink user base for all UK locations, logging all support activity into the incident management application (ServiceNow).
- Assist with testing of new/updated Livelink and Assai software and after monthly window patching.
- WebReport design & implementation
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and yearly preventative maintenance checks.
- Provide support to other IT teams namely applications and Infrastructure.
- Livelink System Performance issues
- Workflow Solutions support and maintenance, including OT eForms Management Server.
- Livelink System Configuration
- Resolution of Partition, Search & Index issues
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve IM Systems Administration & Support Documentation & framework
- Supports the IM System Support Analyst in maintaining Change Management Schedules covering the IM suite of applications.
- Supports IM System Support Analyst in maintaining content and quality of Current Application Configuration document covering the UK IM suite of applications.
- Supports IM System Support Analyst in maintaining content and quality of Work Instructions to provide step-by-step guidance on recurring application setup and configuration procedures covering the UK IM suite of applications.
- Supports IM System Support Analyst in maintaining content and quality of Preventative Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures covering the UK IM suite of applications.
- A degree or diploma like a BSc Degree or equivalent in Computing Science or Information Technology related field.
- Previous experience in an E&P environment
- Demonstrable experience supporting LiveLink Opentext Systems
- Opentext Content Server 10.5 (CS16 is also advantageous)
- SQL, HTML and XML experience is required
Please apply online in the first instance