I am currently partnering with a growing pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge to recruit a Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for leading a small but growing accounts function, producing financial & management accounts and partnering with the senior leadership team & CEO.
This role would suit a hands on controller or ambitious financial accountant that is looking for a step-up.Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
- Management of the annual audit
- Building & running excel models for business plans, budgets, cashflow forecasting & scenario modelling
- Preparation of board reports for review
- Preparation of tax returns including liaising with HMRC & calculating R&D tax credits
- Management of a small team
- Liaising with external advisors
- ACA qualified
- 2:1 degree of above
- Experience of producing financial statements under IFRS
- Knowledge of the pharma industry desirable
On offer is a competitive salary + bonus + benefits.