My client, a rapidly expanding Scale-up based in London are currently recruiting for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join the team at an exciting time in their growth.Main Responsibilities
- Plan and lead development on sets of related user stories or epic level features
- Translate user story requirements into solution designs; coding, testing and producing technical documentation
Working with others
- Act as a subject matter expert on the software architecture of the product solutions
- Provide solution designs for complex software deliveries
- Provide technical support to software developers
- Review code implemented by peers and more junior team members providing technical validation against coding standards, target design and agreed outcomes.
- Provide root cause analysis and remediation of system software problems
- Act as point of escalation within the Development team for technical issues
- Act as a coach and mentor to more junior members of the development team
- Work with Product Owners, BAs and QA Analysts to refine user stories providing technical assurance that they are ready for development
- Work with Principal Engineer to create, maintain and govern coding standards though code review
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion within the development team role modelling development best practice
- Advanced level understanding of REST API design for extensibility and portability is essential.
- Demonstrable successes in the development of AWS native and cloud hybrid solutions on API-first, microservices target architectures and serverless frameworks such as Lambda is essential
- Deep practical insights into software delivery in an agile ways of working context with an advanced level skillset in aligned technologies and tooling for continuous integration, automated software release and deployment and configuration management is essential
To hear more about the opportunity, please do apply using the link and I will follow up with a call to discuss further.