Software Developer | Scotland | £25,000 - £40,000
A talented Software Developer is required to join one of the fastest-growing Information Technology Consultancies based in Scotland.
This company have invested heavily in their employees and have an uncapped progression plan for every employee that joins their team. They give their Software Developers access and exposure to the latest tools and technologies with constant investments made by the business to stay ahead of the curve.
They will give you exposure to SCRUM environments opportunity to come in and challenge/improve the systems and procedures that are currently in place internally and to their existing client base.
· Working closely with the business analyst team liaising with end-users to establish the requirements and making sure the solutions are aligned to fit.
· Ensure you can set realistic estimates and planning while making sure you can deliver to those deadlines.
· Keep up to date with the latest technologies, techniques and tools that will allow you to deliver faster solutions more effectively and efficiently.
· Developing tested software solution in order to improve the internal process integration and automation.
· Proven experience developing and designing software in ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server and Restful APIs.
· Strong understanding of messing solutions, ESB and Strong HTML.
· Strong experience or understanding of Microsoft Azure
· Strong experience of methodologies such as SCRUM and agile
· Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of architectural concepts
· Experience in software quality and unit testing
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you're interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.