- Junior Marketing & Online Manager
- Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- This is a permanent position
- Reports to the Head of Marketing & Online
- Currently we are working remotely due to Covid-19; our office is in Battersea, London
- Start date: March 2021
Founded in 1984 by Thomas Sabo, the eponymous brand is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery, watches and eyewear for women and men. Long-term tradition, commitment to quality of raw materials, excellence in workmanship, love for design and passion are what the THOMAS SABO brand lives by. From the initial idea, to the careful selection of precious metals and stones all the way through to the craftsmanship, extraordinary attention to detail is integral in the creation of our designs, which are lovingly handcrafted. The final result comes in form of highly expressive accessories that allow the wearer to showcase their personality and own style.
Whilst our main headquarters are based in Germany, we have a small, but dynamic group of people who form the UK & Ireland head office team.
This is a newly created omnichannel role, to support the growth of the business across online, wholesale and retail channels. As such, you will work in line with the global framework and multi-channel communication strategy.What to expect:
You will have:
- Drive the marketing strategy in line with global campaigns, to raise brand awareness across digital, retail and outdoor advertising
- Manage marketing collateral and assets across all channels for the UK & Ireland, in line with the global marketing calendar
- Collaborate with the global marketing team based in our German headquarters to ensure seamless implementation of all activities.
- Liaise between the UK & Ireland retail and wholesale teams to ensure a synergy in marketing activations.
- Distribute B2B communications and assets to Wholesale Partners, ensuring the correct online representation of the brand across all retail stores, digital and social media channels
- Communicate and coordinate engaging OOH activity to support key sales periods, for example, Valentine's, Mother's Day, Christmas etc.
- Work closely with the e-Commerce team to ensure information is always up to date, written correctly, translated appropriately and optimised to digital best practice; including, but not limited to: website content, newsletters, social media posts, magazine articles, marketing and PR material etc.
- Support with daily social media posts; monitoring social media comments and direct messages.
- Work closely with the UK customer service team to swiftly answer questions and resolve any issues.
- Perform periodical competitor analysis of social media channels; suggest improvements and creative ideas to be applied across all platforms including the global Instagram account.
- Promote and coordinate the delivery of special activations that may lead to growing the UK & Ireland communities across channel, such as social media competitions and brand partnerships.
- Contribute to the UK influencer marketing strategy by securing and coordinating influencer collaborations.
- Attend industry events, seminars and webinars, establish key relationships within the industry members in order to keep informed on the jewellery trade sector as well as the retail and digital world
- Carry out end of campaign reporting, collate competitor analysis reports, create compelling presentation documents
- Occasional travel to the German HQ and nationwide visiting retail stores and key Wholesale Partners may be required (when Government guidance allows it)
What we offer you in return:
- At least 3 years' experience in a Retail Marketing / e-commerce role would be ideal
- A university degree with a focus on marketing / online marketing or equivalent education
- Proven digital experience and knowledge of the digital landscape
- High organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and commercial acumen; proficiency using Google Analytics is desirable
- A good understanding of media planning
- Fluency in English (essential); German language skills are highly desirable
- A passion for social media, familiarity of social post types and specifications across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok
- Confidence using MS Office
- An eye for detail and visual composition; proficiency with Photoshop Suite is advantageous
- A team mindset with strong collaborative skills and a positive outlook
- The ability to be flexible
- Curiosity to learn and develop knowledge in a fast-paced, evolving digital world
- Self-motivation to work independently, making things happen and work well under pressure
- A creative mind and a strong interest in the jewellery and fashion industry
- Autonomy and variety in your role
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 65% staff discount
- Healthcare cash plan scheme, private medical insurance, season ticket loan and more
Currently, the UK & Ireland office team are working remotely due to the pandemic. This will continue for the immediate future but eventually, once we are able to return to the office in a safe and secure way, we anticipate that the role will be partially (2-3 days per week on a flexible basis) based in our office in Battersea, London.Equal Opportunities:
THOMAS SABO is an equal opportunities employer and values a diverse workforce. We believe an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving success.
We welcome all applications regardless of any individual's sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Please note, that due to a large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you don't hear from us, we thank you for taking the time to apply and wish you every success for your job search.