Mutti Group, with over 120 years of brave innovations, is the European leader in the tomato category and is present in 96 countries worldwide, with a net turnover in 2019 of 378 million euros, in growth of 11.3% versus the previous year.
"Our legacy is not just a corporate legacy, but a system legacy.
It is not just patrimonial legacy, but a cultural inheritance.
It is a certain way of doing things: with charm, through true and fair relationships, starting from the possible to go above and beyond.
It is about choosing each other and knowing how to elect which paths to pursue, and when.
It is the tireless but always consistent action."
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Germany, Nordics & UK, the Brand Manager- UK
will be responsible for developing Mutti's brand and support sales development within the UK, working in close collaboration with the UK sales team, Global Marketing department and International Sales Department.
The person will be based in home-working (London area preferrable). Travel to our HQ in Parma is expected up to 20-25% of time. Main responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- To define, develop and execute local marketing and media plans for UK in close collaboration with UK sales team;
- To understand the global brand position of Mutti, creating and implementing the brand positioning for the UK;
- To work collaboratively with the global marketing team in order to develop the UK trade and consumer communication plan;
- To use consumer led insights to create a pipeline of NPD for the UK in collaboration with the global innovation team;
- To lead trade-marketing initiatives with the distributors to meet both brand and consumer needs;
- To quickly build a deep understanding of the brand and it's heritage and equity, becoming the most skilled brand ambassador for the UK market.
3 to 5 years of experience in Brand Management and Trade Marketing positions within consumer goods companies in the UK;
Previous experience in sales area and/or with exposure on strategic brand and communication marketing activities will be considered as relevant;
Strong experience working collaboratively with the UK retailers (e.g. Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, etc.);
Thorough knowledge of, and be passionate about, both Italian and UK culture, food and brands would be advantageous;
Experience with premium/food brands/products with an Italian touch will be considered a plus;
University degree course preferably in marketing.What you will be needing:
Quality oriented approach;
Curiosity, creativity and "continuous improvement" attitude;
Emotional intelligence & adaptability;
Ability to influence others and operate in a dynamic multi-cultural environment;
Native level of English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Good level of Italian is a plus.