SAP Finance Consultants
delaware is a fast-growing, global consulting company that delivers advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. We have over 2150 professionals across 12 countries in 24 regional offices.
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. These also happen to be our core values. Read on if those are meaningful values to you too!
We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits.
delaware UK is in growth mode and we're looking for finance consultants that want to be part of our growth in the SAP S/4HANA space. If you're looking for a company with a flat hierarchy, where everyone rolls up their sleeve and does what's needed for the team and the client, and what you do makes an impact, then this is the place for you.
Experience & Responsibilities:
· Hands on SAP Finance knowledge
· Experience of working in a consulting environment
· Involvement in implementations of SAP S/4HANA preferred
· Industry experience in Manufacturing/CPG/Pharma/Food will strengthen your application but not essential
. Experience of leading a functional team
· Experienced/skilled in senior client stakeholder management
· Excellent organisational and communication skills to work with all levels of the organisation from analysts to senior management teams
· Enjoys working in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments
· This role is mainly a client-site based role, and hence weekly travel is a must (typically Mon-Thu travel schedule, depending on project activities/phasing) - currently all roles are home based