£35,000 - £40,000
A leading organisation in Norwich are looking for a PR Manager join their growing team on a permanent basis. The ideal person will have 3 years or more experience within the private sector, either from a PR/ comms agency or in-house.
- Creative writing for blogs, articles and press releases
- Pitching news stories and press releases on a regular basis
- Working closely internally with Marketing to align messaging
- Social media management and monitoring
What you need:
- At least 3 years communications/ PR experience from in-house or agency
- Enthusiasm and ambition to achieve above and beyond your set goals
- Well organised and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
You should be a team player, have the ability and passion to create excellent work, be organised and resourceful and have good attention to detail.
These roles don't come along often, so apply now!