Mantell Associates is currently partnered with a UK based Pharmaceutical organisation on a confidential basis, who are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who will provide strong leadership across the whole financial aspects of the business. This opportunity will directly report into the Chief Executive Officer with responsibility for cross-functional departments of Finance, Procurement, I.T and more.
The Chief Executive Officer is looking for a number two for the Financial group of the business who will have a can do attitude but also at the same time have a realistic analytical approach to meet the businesses financial goals across the globe.
If you have a background within Manufacturing and Research & Development in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry then reach out to the Mantell Associates team to find out more.Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities:
Chief Financial Officer Requirements:
- You will lead the entire Corporate function of the business
- You will provide strategic direction across Procurement, I.T, Legal and more
- You will be in the Executive team of the company and must provide operational guidance for the business to achieve it's goals
- You will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to provide guidance and strategy for the financial aspect of the business
- You will be responsible for providing financial insights of business and highlight rewards
- You will have full responsibility of filling for tax filings of the company including detailed R&D tax credits, patent box and more
- You will be part of an environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
What to do next:
- You will have significant experience with M&A and must be in a leadership position in the Financial part of a Pharmaceutical or a Life Sciences company
- You must have excellent communication and planning skills along with a genuine passion for standards
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences headhunting organisation. Please reach out to Leonard Joseph on +44 203 778 0090 or email@example.com