RTL Digital Design Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Silicon team with a leading Semiconductor and AI company with a base in either Cambridge or Bristol. Requirements
- Microarchitecture documentation
- Experienced with RTL implementation and design / DFT.
- Background of working closely with architecture verification and physical design teams.
- experience defining and implementing microarchitecture for chips.
- Skills: ·SystemVerilog, Arithmetic pipelin, Floating-point, Design for test, Synthesis, Timing Analysis, Logical Equivalence, Digital design flows
If this is of interest then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)