THE CLIENT - FIX API Support Analyst
VANRATH are recruiting for an API Support Analyst on a contract basis. This will be a day rate contract that will run until at least the end of 2021. The appointed API Support Analyst will provide API development support for customers, internal teams, or partners developing to or integrating with my client's APIs.RESPONSIBILITIES
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Responsible for providing technical support for customers developing and certifying to all my clients APIs
- Demonstrating technical expertise, service excellence, and collaborative support with the customers and across the organisation.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to integrate new technology, partner with relationship management teams and onboard customers
- Identify certification requirements and best practices and participate in the requirements definition process.
- Experience support customer conformance testing
- Excellent customer support skills and the ability to manage complex conformance circumstances
- Technology related analytical skills and troubleshooting expertise
- Some experience with FIX/ FIXML/ as well as JSON Protocol, web services, Python/R/Unix scripting, basic Networking skills, SQL+, Linux, XML, HTML, &, Toad, Jira,
- Understanding of multi-cast protocols, understanding of database principles
- Self-starter that can work independently
£380 - £440 a day
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.