REF: BE51323Salary Guide: Competitive
Our client is a global investor with a history spanning more than two decades. They have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and the US. They are now looking to strengthen their Investor Relations team in London with an additional Associate.Description
The role is a highly strategic function within the company and an IR Associate you will be involved in various tasks to support all IR activities. Responsibilities span across capital raising projects, business development, marketing and client service for each of the company's funds.
Specifically, the role responsibilities are:
- Supporting the team on all aspects of fundraising and ongoing investor requests
- Handling RFIs, DDQs, RFPs, etc. and custom investor reporting jobs in collaboration and close communication with the global IR team
- Assisting with preparation of regular meeting materials
- Creating innovative and insightful presentation content for current and prospective investors
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For further information, please see the Walker Hamill website.
- The ideal candidate will have ca. 2-3 years of experience in any of the following fields: M&A, alternative investments, strategy consulting or professional services
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, comfort with organising and interpreting financial data
- Relevant academic background, with minimum a Bachelor's degree
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and strong follow-through skills