IT and Cyber Security Manager - Remote/Office based - £50k- £60k
An excellent opportunity for an experienced security professional to join a fantastic team within a public sector organisation.Role:
- Responsible for working with current service partners looking at the change requests and advising for continuous improvement
- Providing strategic direction and expert advice for all IT, security and Cyber related incidents and information.
- Leading the security team and producing policy guidance procedures, implementing and improving them
- Developing Information Security frameworks, supporting the change processes as necessary to identify and implement critical products and solutions.
- Read, interpret and manage the penetration testing and associate reports.
- Managing all the testing from a 3rd party provider and understand the outputs and asses the risks.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Azure and 365 environment security
- Security qualification preferred - (CISM, CISSP or CRISC)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of project, risk and issue management
- 3rd Party management
- Excellent communications skills and ability to translate identified risks to a range of stakeholders