We have partnered with one of the top 10 accountancy firms seeking a Restructuring Tax Senior Manager
to join their Merger and Acquisition Tax practice teams in London.
This established market-leading team helps a wide spectrum of clients with various aspects of merger and acquisition transactions such as restructuring, divestiture, partnerships, and insolvency.
You'll focus on helping clients establish treasury goals, analyse and quantify tax assets, assess tax risks, and model taxable income and cash flow impacts.
They are offering a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. Flexible working options available.Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinions from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in the area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients, and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Experience in a Big 4, Top 10, or from an In house role background working within a Dept & Capital restructuring firm who is keen to come back to practice or to gain in-depth consulting experience
- Professional Qualification: CTA or ACA or ACCA
- Previous tax experience
- Proven client management/consulting skills
- Experience in supervising/managing other team members
- Experience in handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines
- Responsive to change and adaptable to new situations
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating and influencing others
- Able to demonstrate an analytical and logical approach to their work
- Ability to lead a team effectively and efficiently
- Previous tax restructuring experience
- International tax experience
- Willingness to learn and work outside your comfort zone
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, apply now!
To ensure we manage the process efficiently and not miss anyone suitable, please only apply if you fit the minimum criteria mentioned above.