Rev Up Brands is looking for an experienced IT Manager to provide both local management to the EU IT team based in Newton Abbot, and manage our global infrastructure to include our Chicago location.
Part of Rev Up Brands, IDS is an exceptional, multi-channel company that offers dancewear products to businesses and the public. Guided by our values, we pride ourselves on outstanding customer experience and service with quality products to match. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to add real value across an exciting growth industry.
The IT Manager is supported by two direct reports with responsibility for providing IT support to users. One of these direct reports is local, and one is in the United States. Additionally, the IT Manager will manage an outsourced service provider responsible for providing Server Ops, Network Ops, and Cybersecurity services across the organization.
The IT Manager is further supported by additional direct reports based in Newton Abbot, who have responsibility for providing eCommerce, ERP, and Analytics outputs.
With a passion for using technology to drive business results and insights, the successful candidate will posses excellent communication skills, and ideally experience within an eCommerce business. Joining the IDS leadership team will enable the IT Manager to leverage data and insights to propel our commercial goals.
We are passionate about the dance industry, and ensuring our customers needs are fully met; so we particularly welcome applications from those with a background or interest in dance.Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of the Global Infrastructure team, including US and UK personnel as well as a Managed Services Provider
- To ensure that all 1st and 2nd line help desk calls are resolved professionally and quickly
- Maintain a broad array of knowledge on Infrastructure best practices and industry developments
- Management of Cloud Infrastructure services in Azure, AWS, and the Magento cloud
- On-going management and assessment of the Cybersecurity posture for the company, conducting recurring risk assessments, and championing for/leading special projects to address security gaps
- Development of SLAs and track/manage progress against targets for both Infrastructure and the broader IT organization
- Provide ownership for the SAAS based PBX as well as all telecom (phone and internet) services and contract in both the US and UK
- Serve as a direct member of the IT Leadership team, provide expert level advice on Infrastructure related matters
- Provide ownership and support for EU Web (eCommerce) solutions, delivered through a direct report and an outside digital agency
- Serve as the people manager for all IT employees located in the Newton Abbot office (three to five people), focusing on building & retaining a high performing team
- Serve as the relationship manager and face of IT within the IDS Management team
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
All our locations are COIVD secure, but during the pandemic all interviews will be conducted remotely, via Microsoft Teams.
All applicant personal data is processed only for the purposes of assessing your suitability for potential employment under the Consent basis and the Legal Obligation basis. All data is stored for six years then securely deleted. By taking the affirmative action of applying for this job role you consent to our processing of your personal data.
We are proud to support diversity, and welcome all applications from those appropriately qualified and/or experienced.