Operose Health are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist based at Brooklands Health Centre for 37.5 hours per week.
The post holder will be responsible for the autonomous first contact clinical assessment, advice and treatment or referral of patients across a wide spectrum of clinical conditions, within the services provided by Brooklands Health Centre, through direct consultations.
Minimum requirements for the postholder:
- Degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Qualified independent prescriber
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- A minimum of 2 modules at Level 7 with one being clinical assessment and examination skills
- Experience of working in one of the following: nurse led clinics, emergency care centres ,out of hours facilities or walk in centres
A commitment to a quality service, excellence in clinical practice and continuous professional development are integral to the role and the development of the service.
For more information please contact email@example.com.