Are you a Cyber Security Consultant
with a passion for delivering excellence?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
, helping our clients deliver mission-critical complex projects?
Are you a Consultant expert in Cyber Security
& looking for a new exciting role?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Cyber Security Consultant,
you will be joining our Team in London, UK.
This is a permanent
role. We need a seasoned business and solution advisor
with deep knowledge and experience in core security domains
across IT landscape, these include but are not limited to Endpoint/Server Systems, Mobile Technologies, Virtualization and Cloud computing.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a domain consultant who can speak credibly about the security landscape, architectural models and solutions.
- Ability to consult and work closely with target accounts and client partners to identify new opportunities in the areas of cyber security.
- Ability to support client partners in customer meetings to present and articulate security architecture point of views, security solutions and case studies.
- Proven experience using information security frameworks e.g. ISF, NISF, ISO alongside architectural development methods - TOGAF.
- Solid understanding of technical security processes, GDPR frameworks, security operations, hardening techniques and secure cloud services.
- Good understanding of network and infrastructure technologies - VLANS, VPN's, Firewalls, WAF, MPLS, 2FA, Active Director structures, PKI.
- Proven experience in cyber security and information/data compliance.
- Proven experience in security related Tenders/RFIs/RFPs.
- Relevant experience in IT industry (preferably exposure to banking/financial services/payments and/or telecom industry in high profile security related roles.)
- Sound communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Flexible to travel across UK and Europe geography.
Explore the world of TCS here: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.