Our client is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and they're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. They're now expanding the team for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for superstars to help us make this happen.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, they are excited to be transitioning their teams to the latest in UE5 technology and are looking for skilled and passionate developers to help them drive this.
This studio advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of staff and their families.
As a Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and optimising rendering features for their games on PC and consoles (Xbox One and PS4). Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with the programming team on building and maintaining the rendering engine and contribute to the associated tools and pipelines. You will apply your knowledge of modern rendering techniques and ability to write and optimise shaders in order to implement cutting-edge graphics features and squeeze as much power out of the hardware as possible.Required Skills:
- Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen or next-gen console
- Experienced and proficient in C++ and shader languages
- Able to optimize and debug shader assembly code
- Experience with multi-processor architectures
- Strong Math skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
- Experience with DirectX 12 and console proprietary API
- Experience with compute shaders is a plus
- Experience with multi-threaded rendering
- Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience working in small focused teams
- Knowledge of technical documentation and testing