Transparity is looking for a 3rd Line Security Analyst to join their team on a 4 days on, 4 days off (4x4) shift pattern!
It's an exciting time to join - we're growing our team as we expand our Service Portfolio, so it's ever-changing and growing. That means lots of opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!About our Security Operating Centre
The Security Operating Centre has one goal; to provide every single customer technical expertise and exceptional service for every query that they raise. Find out more about what you'll be doing and who we're looking for below. What you'll be doing on a day to day basis
Your role will be responsible for resolving escalated security incidents, managing breaches and performing technical changes to customer environments.
You'll proactively monitor and threat hunter and perform forensic analysis, triage security incidents and apply proactive remediation.
You'll provide technical support and guidance to the 2nd Line Security Analysts and Security Service Delivery Manager,
You'll own the security incidents and breaches and will escalate issues from the 2nd Line Security Analysts through to resolution.
You'll be providing documentation and clear articulation of issues reading for escalation to the Security Operating Centre Team Lead.
You're customer-obsessed, so you'll build rapport with the customer, ensuring you're professional and friendly as you solve their issue. You'll ensure you communicate with them frequently to update them on the status of their case.
You'll also be passionate about continuous improvement and will actively contribute to the development and maturing of the internal processes.
You pride yourself on being a technical expert and share your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. You keep up-to-date with all Microsoft technologies and ensure the wider service desk team are informed of new and retiring products.
Every day, we work to improve and ensure our constant ongoing understanding of the Microsoft Cloud technologies we support, so you'll be active in your personal development, investing time into taking and passing technical examinations. Think this role is for you?
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
This role is working 4 days on, 4 days off working 12 hours with 1-hour break. What you'll get in return
- You will have performed in a Security Analyst role in a Security Operating Centre before
- You possess extensive knowledge and experience with Azure Active Directory, DNS, Azure Defender, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Intune
- You'll also be experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems. Linux experience is a bonus
- Additionally, you'll have strong knowledge and experience in networking products and frameworks, such as firewalls, switches, wireless infrastructure, WAF, application gateways and the OSI 7-layer model.
- Knowledge of Kusto Query Language and PowerShell scripting languages is also required
- You'll have developed strong customer facing and service skills and know the importance of delivering exceptional service
- You're able to quickly build relationships with people
- You see things through to the end and ensure the key people are updated along the way
- You're a creative problem solver - you've a positive mindset and no issue cannot be overcome
- You're organised and timely
- You have excellent technical document writing experience - with network and traffic flow diagrams and playbooks
- You're constantly learning and developing your technical expertise
- It's advantageous if you have gained your Microsoft 365 Administrator & Expert Certificate and/or the Microsoft Azure Administrator & Expert Certificate
- You're ok to work from our Ferndown office in Dorset, as well as at home and from customer sites when required
- You have the legal right to work in the UK
- You're happy to undergo a DBS check
- You own a smart phone to allow the use of Microsoft Authenticator
About Transparity and our Culture
- Competitive salary DOE
- Shift allowance
- 23.5 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Life assurance from day one
- Health insurance after a successful year with us
- Support for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Programme
- An amazing place to work with a focus on your wellbeing and your growth
- Do something great? We'll shout about it at our weekly and annual 'Shouties'!
- Exciting company events including summer and Christmas parties
We do Microsoft Cloud. That's it. We're a pureplay Microsoft Gold Partner which means we have unparalleled knowledge of Microsoft's Cloud solutions and are amongst a very small number of partners that hold 12 Gold Partner accreditations in the UK. Transparity's culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain.
We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive on integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors, and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.Transparity's commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Transparity has a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees and we're proud to have committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and the Tech Talent Charter which, both support diversity and inclusion within the workplace. We promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business which we are proud of. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms. The diversity in our team is what helps our business work so well.
To find out more about our commitment to diversity & inclusion, Disability and flexibility, please contact the People & Culture team by calling 01202 200000, emailing email@example.com or ask during the interview.