Spectrum is a Welsh-based internet services company that is dedicated to delivering high-quality full fibre broadband to South Wales. We have recently secured a landmark multi-million-pound investment from one of Europe's leading infrastructure investors to grow the company and our aim is to become the area's biggest and best homegrown broadband provider.
We're looking for a Service Delivery Manager to work within the Business Solutions Team and be responsible for the delivery and management of our suite of business-focussed services and solutions.
As the primary point of contact for customer escalations and service reviews, you will need to have a strong process-driven approach as well as excellent communication skills. While this is not a technical role you will have a clear understanding of the range of our services and what is involved in their successful delivery.
In terms of background we're ideally looking for -
* A broad understanding of the IT sector, particularly in the areas of cloud services, networking and telecommunications.
* Proficiency in creating compelling and engaging reports in a range of formats
* Experience of operating in a regulated customer service environment
* Extensive experience of delivering excellent customer service in a B2B environment, including conflict resolution and complaints handling
* ITILv3 Intermediate level certified or equivalent
* A thorough understanding of current service lifecycle methodologies and service desk processes including SLAs, KPIs and management analysis techniques
We want someone with a laser-focus on customer experience as well as excellent line-management and motivational skills. This role will require patience, commitment, and resilience to deal with the requirements of customers. You should have the ability to inspire a small team as well as colleagues to care about the quality of service we provide at all times; ensuring that customers successfully engage with our range of Business Solutions in the areas of Cloud Services and Network Infrastructure.
What you'll be doing...
We're working with a start-up mindset and a collaborative culture is at the heart of what we do and who we are. As well as leading a the service-desk team you will also need to work closely with technical Subject Matter Experts, internal Network Operations team and suppliers, who also value the level of trust and teamwork required for successful service delivery and long-term customer-relationship building.
The Service Delivery Manager responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Work in partnership with customers and our Project Managers, Business Solutions Consultants / SME's to successfully onboard new business customers.
* Manage the Service Desk team and coordinate other resources as required to ensure we deliver business services in accordance with our SLAs
* Provide effective leadership to the team through structured coaching and mentorship
* Manage regular service-performance reviews both with customers and internal stakeholders.
* Liaise with internal teams around continual improvement programmes and product development.
* Promote and support the continual development of direct reports to ensure technical a professional excellence within the team.
* Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of project progress in a timely fashion and in line with our SLAs and company values.
* Ensure internal records are kept up to date in line with our documented processes and KPIs.
* Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of industry standards and best-practices to ensure that delivered projects meet customer's quality expectations.
The role may require some work outside standard office hours and travel within the region. It is also likely to include playing an active role in supporting on-call engineers with escalations in the event of service impacting issues.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us feel free to message for a chat too.