Founded in 2009, Digital Theatre+ is the world's leading arts education resource, already used by over 3.5 million students in over 3000 schools, colleges and universities in 94 countries around the world. Due to significant private-equity investment and rapid and continuous growth of our customer base, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
You will be responsible for supporting, using HubSpot Service Hub and telephone, DT+ customers through configuring computer systems, diagnosing faults and solving technical problems. You will be responsible for:
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner and maintaining high satisfaction levels
- Acting as the primary liaison between the company and customers, taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Talking customers through a series of actions, either via email, phone or chat, until the issue is resolved
- Working with all internal groups, including sales, onboarding, engineering and product management
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Documenting technical knowledge in the form of FAQs and instructions
- Reducing the volume of customer contacts through improved self-service documentation and process improvements
- Support sales and onboarding teams
- Experienced with supporting customers usage of web-based products,
- Passionate about providing excellent customer support for web-based products and services
- Able to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
- Motivated to learn new skills and technologies
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Someone who has great interpersonal and communication skills
To support and inspire you, you will have:
- Familiarity with HubSpot Service Hub
- Passionate about English Literature and/or drama and theatre.
- Passionate about education
Not sure if you should apply?
- A phenomenal product
- A highly knowledgeable and respected Engineering team
We'd love to hear from you if you care about education and theatre, and have a passion for creating resources that support teachers to teach and students to learn.
Our benefits include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and an additional day off on your birthday), an Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, free subscription to a mental health app and a social committee that runs a variety of culture-building events.
To apply, click apply or send your CV to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.Equal Opportunities Employer:
Digital Theatre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome your application and believe in diversity of experience and opinion. Applications will be considered without regard to education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our growth and success, so we are building a culture where difference is valued. Office space & remote working:
Covid-19: As a business, our number one priority is that our team is safe and healthy, therefore, we are currently working from home!
We have WeWork office space in London and Manchester if you wish to use these (when safe to do so!), however, this role has an option to be fully remote.