Aeternum Group own a collection of jewellery brands based in Europe and the UK. This is an exciting new position working from the London office of group company Astley Clarke to drive the Ecomm business in the UK and US for Coeur De Lion and Sif Jakobs headquartered in Stuttgart and Copenhagen respectively. This is a role that will combine leading the strategy across several channels including paid social, search, influencer and affiliates together with implementing the agreed plan using a combination of agency and internal resource.
· Developing and implementing a successful digital marketing/eCommerce strategy focusing on customer acquisition and retention in the UK and US markets
· Regular reporting and management of key KPI's and recommending improvements.
· Working closely with PR, Communications and Creative teams to create and implement marketing campaigns for existing products and new launches.
· Identify and execute an agreed plan to increase traffic targeting agreed audience profiles measure and report on effectiveness.
· Using our CRM tools assist with the development of automated programs targeting specific groups of customers.
· Lead the creative discussion on branded emails, on-site activity, social and other digital assets and deploy campaigns that target specific groups of customers.
· Managing and implementing Paid Social, Paid Search, Shopping, Google AdWords, Display and Affiliates activity against clear acquisition and retention strategies.
· Monitor jewellery marketing trends across the UK and US, create plans for peak seasons with promotional calendars and propose innovative digital campaigns.
· Oversee planning, implementation and optimisation across all channels ensuring the visual delivery and copy is in line with the brand guidelines.
· Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, testing, identifying improvements, and launching new initiatives.
· Work with the Ecommerce teams to identify and implement improvements in technical SEO, CX features and services together with local communication improvements that will drive traffic and conversions on site in the respective markets
· 4+ years' experience of managing digital campaigns for premium consumer brands either agency or brand side.
· UK and US experience of successful campaigns understanding the landscape of the various channels in each market and delivering tailored initiatives to meet the business objectives.
· A self starter with excellent communication skills, exceptionally well organized with the ability to forge strong working relationships and collaborate with teams remotely.
The role is based in London W2, ability for remote working 2 days per week, competitive salary and package for the right candidate. Apply with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org