United Trust Bank provides award winning savings products to individuals, companies and charities. Established in 1955, it is a highly regarded diverse specialist UK bank offering a range of straightforward and competitive savings and deposit products.
The main role purpose of the Operations Team Leader is the administration of the deposit base of the bank which includes deposit accounts for personal customers, business customers, ISA accounts and charities. Offering exceptional service whilst living our company values.Please note this is a 12 month Fixed Term ContractResponsibilities:
Skills and Experience sought:
- You will be the primary escalation point if the Deposit team cannot answer customer queries for all product related services that we offer.
- Checking and authorising the work of Deposit Administrators, giving feedback where appropriate
- Assist with resolving customer complaints/expression of dissatisfaction when required
- Assist with any projects relating to the work of the Department as required.
- Identify and assist with training and development of deposits team
- Ensure agreed SLA's are met by deposit administrators daily, any breaches to be reported to the Customer Service Manager
- Ensure Customer Due Diligence (KYC/KYB) is adhered to on all new account opening including Pensions, Trusts and Charity accounts
- Oversee communication with customers via emails, phone calls and outgoing post. Ensuring all is dealt with in a timely manner and to the department standard.
- You will need to be flexible and if the need arises support the Deposit Assistant Managers to manage outstanding backlogs to ensure that we adhere to Service Level Agreements and our regulatory requirements.
- Ad hoc work as required, both in relation to the duties mentioned above and otherwise
- 4+ Years Banking Experience
- 2+ Years Line Management/Supervisor experiences
- 1+ Years Back Office experience
- Experience in a multi-function team is preferred but not essential
- Excellent administrative skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Banking Systems (Including Online Banking)
- Knowledge of Aurius is preferred but not essential
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- Ability to deal with high case volumes
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Line Management Experience
- KYC/KYB Knowledge