Agile Business Analyst
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Type: Permanent role
Are you a passionate about business analysis and looking for a new challenge in your career? Possibly looking to work for an organisation that will invest in your development and put you through a strong progression plan? If so, I have a great opportunity for you!
I am looking to speak with self-motivated, versatile and technically minded business analysts that are looking to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have previous experience working within an agile environment, and how agile transformation is delivered to the wider business. You will also have a sound knowledge of software development, leading on large scale, complex projects
· Working with Agile methodologies within an Agile environment - ESSENTIAL
· Implementing complex, enterprise level applications.
· Requirements Analysis using structured techniques (Design Patterns, Use Cases and UML.)
· Sound understanding of SAFe or implementing SAFe framework.
· Logical and Physical Data Analysis of complex systems.
· End-to-end of software development, using formal methodologies and agile or iterative techniques (SCRUM, XP/ DSDM, RUP etc.)
· Business Process Analysis and Modelling (BPMN, UML, Swim-lanes.)
If you would like to be considered for this role and be a part of a fantastic business who are well respected and growing rapidly, apply below or get in contact with Ashley Bane: Ashley.bane @ xpertise-recruitment.com for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business