This exciting position presents an opportunity to get involved with various marketing and administrative duties within our highly successful St. James's Place Wealth Management Partner Practice.
Even though this is an entry level position, this post offers an excellent opportunity to progress within the business. The successful candidate will be working with Financial Advisers and the Practice Manager, working with many forms of advertising and marketing projects.The Role:
- Ensure branding is comprehensive, consistent & applicable through all channels
- Assisting in organising campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Company's activities.
- Support co-workers in organising various projects.
- Engagement in marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (Social media, web analytics, rankings etc).
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to increase the company's presence in the market.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Other duties as advised
- Bachelors or Master's degree Marketing Graduate
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- E xcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment