Agora Talent are currently working in partnership with an International Retailer on their search for a Supply Chain Finance Manager.
As part of their 2021 strategy, the company is undergoing a significant Supply Chain transformation programme to deliver sustainable results, increased efficiency, and profitability.
In this role, you would be a crucial member and financial lead for the Supply Chain Transformation programme, take ownership of large-scale business cases and add strong commercial value to the business by business partnering at a senior level.
This role would be the perfect step up for a Commercial Finance Analyst or Business Partner currently working in a supply chain focussed role within a consumer focussed brand who wishes to lead on a number of new initiatives and make a significant impact to the wider business.Responsibilities include:
- Providing financial management and full oversight of the Supply Chain Transformation programme.
- Leading and delivering financial governance for supply chain projects through thorough and detailed business cases.
- Acting as the finance lead for the Distribution Team who are currently undergoing a waste reduction and improved customer experience programme in line with the Supply Chain Transformation project.
- Ensuring project teams provide accurate financial information and rigor at every stage of project delivery, from the creation of business cases, cost control, benefits realisation, and post implementation review.
- Clearly communicating the impact of business initiatives to the wider business through thorough and accurate end-to-end analysis.
- Business partnering and acting as the Finance Function's first point of contact to the Head of Supply Chain and senior members of the Logistics operational teams.
- Supporting process improvements and decision making through the undertaking of Post-project Investment Reviews.
- Highlighting risks and opportunities to deliver supply chain efficiencies by providing financial support, project leadership and ad-hoc analysis.
- Supporting Investor Relations by delivering half-year programme support for external communications.
- Qualified accountant with post qualified experience and strong academics
- Commercial finance background with proven supply chain experience within a large consumer or retail brand.
- Experience of creating business cases with full understanding of the uses, limitations and inter- relationships of financial evaluation metrics.
- Strong commercial acumen and able to challenge and add insight to business cases and stakeholders
- History of business partnering and providing financial information to financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with financial data and analysis to provide accurate and insightful reporting.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel capabilities.
- Reputable brand
- Essential supermarket retailer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great exposure to the wider business
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a number of changes within a reputable brand, so if you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step up in your career, please apply here.